Orange Network

Anyone else with Orange & had problems with them?

...Logged into my account online for the first time in, ever really. to see that apperantly, i live at Cromwell Court in Hove.. Even has a landline number i dont know & another mobile number. It says i have a blackberry tarriff, when i took out a iphone one. Hmm... Slightly confused, as on the top of the page it clearly shows my full name & my mobile number, so iv accessed the right account. Iv rang them & theyv said that apparently, i changed my address & changed my mobile handset - I never did & no one else has my password. They couldnt tell me WHEN this was done though & have told me theres simply nothing they can do about it, even though theyv messed up, i cant even cancil my contract with them for free as i only have 2 months left with them.

I dont know weather to laugh or be annoyed.. So for now, im going to laugh now, cry later! hahahahahaahaha......

Haha.. i should of stuck with PAYG.. i was happy with orange then. It all went pear shaped when i stupidly took a 24 month contract with them....

i rang back & spoke to a much nicer lady who was baffled as to why and how my details had been changed, she kindly changed them all back, changed my password etc. I had to laugh when i saw that i apparently lived in Hove & just wondered if this or similar had happend to anyone else on the same network.

..Orange & Tmobile now shair signal connection, mick. Mine now says Orange..T-Mobile.... where my signal bars are

I had a mobile phone some years back and it so got on my nerves trying to get used to it that one day it finished up in pieces in front of the kitchen wall! I never regretted my hasty action; lived without one since and managed to survive.

I have a pay as you go phone - which is just as well because I can never find it! Lost my last connection because I hadn't used it for about a year.