On Channel 12 (Yesterday) 9.00pm a repeat of the Mods /Rockers programme with Babs and the Aces in it !!

Saw this first time around. Didn't know that any of the Nottstalgians were in though or I'd have watched it again.

If you noticed a snap of a guy with a studded cap and a stupid grin in the left foreground, and coppers in the back of the field, thats me.

BTW many of the mods in the programme were from Nottingham too. The Trent side clubs getting many mentions.

Unfortunatey I didn't get much warning !! other wise I'd have recorded it !

It was a case of , ' This looks vaguely familiar' , then after a quick dive on here to make the initial post , it was too late ! I'll have to keep my eyes open as they often go into a cycle on "Yesterday" being repeated every so often.

I'll watch out for it too. I remember bits from the original transmission. The Aces in the White Heart and a fellow called Steve somebody or other with a Notts. accent? talking about Nottingham mods.

yes old ace we have a few taken that day when the police turfed you all off the field . there in one of our albums if you want some coppies will bring them to rockers reunion have just emailed some old photoes to dgbrit but dont know if he got them ok .daves going to send through the one of all you old aces standind by the nortons to him so he knows how you look now.

teen spirit mods and rockes one has been on at least a dozen times so far,we have got the copy the tv company gave us too so can wathch it any time we wantdave aloso has a longer version he filmed while the program was being filmed much more interestin and lits of funnyand good old stories in that .

• 2 weeks later...

At 1min 29secs into the clip there is a shot of some mods in front of what looks like the Council house. In the picture, standing 3rd from right on the back row and looking to the left is a curly haired lad. Anyone know if this is John Topham?

1 minute and 29 seconds into the video clip Mick. The one with Steve Jurassic Mod Howard on the frontispiece.

Compo, I'm on my phone at the minute but the pic you described - are they on scooters? I'm sure there's a thread about the pic on here somewhere... I can prob find out the names of everyone/most of them in that pic as my partners dads in it too! I did comment on the thread with the piccie on there with the names, have a snoop around the forum, see if you can find it, may be of some help

Nottingham by era > 1960's > mystery mods of Nottingham.

..... If this is the pic I think you mean anyways!

its causing quite a stire on rockers reunion site at the moment too.

Thanks for linking, it's abit difficalt to do when your visiting the site via iPhone! & how comes it's causing a stir? It's only a picture! Lol

its not the photo i was given a copy of them a couple of weeks ago by a couple of old mods who were in the heart a couple of weeks ago tc put them on rockers reunion site. and its caused a bit of a stir try going on rockers reunion skegness to see why thats all i am going to say go to fourum 1960s photoes 3 you can go on and have a look without being a member but you have to become a member to reply to topics

Iv had a look on their forum but can't find it, could you post the link for us to have a nosey?

sorry pixie dont know how to do a link but go to furums on rockers reunion , go down to tread marked people and friends then go to photoes 3should get to it then

Just found it now im on the labtop, haha... seems like no matter how long ago things were, some still find it hard to drop it. I did have a giggle having a read though!

sorry pixie dont know how to do a link but go to furums on rockers reunion , go down to tread marked people and friends then go to photoes 3should get to it then

Go to address bar at top of page you want to link...left click (turns blue) now right click and left click on 'copy' in the box....go to reply on here...right click and left click on 'paste' in the box.

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9323&pid=120708&st=0entry120708