Inspired by recent postings on this forum and the amount of interest shown, I am prompted to introduce a new thread entitled:

RUBBISH - it's impact on todays society and how it affects the way we live..

basically I raise the question, can we reach true enlightenment through total acceptance of it's sub culture, and ask, will future generations turn to it as a means of inspiration?

it is envisaged a large volume of members will be wanting to post comments on this subject, thus should you feel the need to reply there may be a slight lag before your composition reaches the server, so please be patient and wait your turn!

thank you!

post-25-1134193210.gif

There is a Dance I perforn on a fortnightly basis. I call it the Trashcan Dance.

The moves are quite sinple, You step up on a stool, then gripping the top of the gate, you step on to the top of the large black bag on the top of your wheely bin.

Thereafter the steps are very much like treading grapes. This is done untill you sink to a lower level in the bin.

Then the only problem you have is getting back out again?

Now I might be no spring chicken, But I manage this without any problem.

I wonder how older residents get on.

We were looking forward to winter collections weekly instead of fortnightly.

But no, our council tell us we will only be getting a black bin collection every 2 weeks this year?

Now come on Mick that's unfair! .. they have given you those green baggies to compensate! ..

you know how they're strapped for cash, you ought to be more sypathetic!

the poor souls clutch at straws to make ends meet, even to the extent of sending out letters of distress claiming you haven't paid your community charge and you must appear in court on a certain day to answer the charge.. (plus expenses)

EVEN though you have paid it is of no consequence, the fact is you paid it a fortnite late therefore you will answer the charge, and the whole of the years outstanding amount is now demanded from you!

I kid you not! .. the hassle I have received from those inefficient s.o.b's I could write a book, or at least 30 paragraphs dealing with their red tape and bullcrap.

the citadel known as town hall needs razing asap, or at least those in charge need sending to Iraq on an all expenses paid fact finding mission, courtesy of the rate payer!