I'm watching you!!

Hey you lot are you doing anything I need to worry about?? Mick asked me to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't get up to mischief smile2 so lets post lots of subjects to keep him happy whilst he is living it up in L.A.

Cazza thumbsup

K........... well apart from the fact that he's extremely good looking lips0 he is also a perfect gentleman & a friend to many ;) & as we know he isn't around to keep an eye on us, so how come he is always on bloody holiday,must be getting paid too much what d'ya reckon Ilko? I have wanted to post this pic of Mick for ages, the time was never right. It was taken during one of his reviews,Mick is the one with the tats,pretty cool yeah??

post-25-1134818567_thumb.jpg

!rulez! Well i'm not sure wether to censor that pic Caz and over ride your authority on this forum, but thinking about it we all have had to restrain ourselves this year because of Gigabite space and the cost of it to Mick, so Boo hoo to him i say it's about time we let our hair down and went for it..

!rulez! Taking a hard and long search of me position on this forum and knowing very well that i have got to show respect to Mick and the other reprobates i've come to the conclusion that i needed to edit my original posting and by so doing sacrificing my right and freedom of free thought and speach, in other words i've been got at......and they say slavery has been abolished..... !rulez!

post-25-1134993867_thumb.png

!rulez! Lets hope not ilko because if so i'm for it.. !rulez! Mrs G will be pleaesed to see me, dam there goes me head..

!rulez! See my original post above, i've been censored

1872-2003.jpg

post-25-1134840064.jpg

I think that's a very good likeness ilko, from what i've seen of Mick that pic could be of his Double-ganger.....but then again i've not seen Mick in the flesh.....not like some....

post-25-1134818567.jpg

What i want to know Caz, how did you get that picture of me and my mates, it's not the one i sent you some time ago, do you remember luv..LOL

Ha ha ha Den. Can't see a problem with showing Mick in his glory, after all, the male form is a sight to behold when it's as good as that hearteyes

PS.

Mick says I can do what I want so THERE!!!!!

!rulez!