I'm the only one on here....

!sleeping! Before i go and get ready to go out i would just like to say Merry Crimbo to all and don't eat to much tomorrow.. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Oh no your not!!!

I am stuffing my face with chocolate brazils, something I should not eat as I am allergic to them, but I don't care tonight, I will suffer the consequences tommorrow.

Merry Christmas to you all.

A lips0

• 8 months later...

Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I usually start in August and do a little at a time so it doesn't hit the bank account as hard as doing it all at once. I'm usually done by the end of November. Dan on the other hand usually waits till the week before X-mas, since I'm the one who buys for all of the family members, and he only buys for me, I guess there's no need to start early.

Dan is my kind of guy I too leave everything to the last minute but this year I have solved the crimbo present problem I'm giving everybody the money, sod tramping around the shops looking here and there for summit that after they have removed the wrapping it's disgarded to end up the day after new years in the rubbish bin.....so this year it will only cost me sixty quid, twenty pounds to each of my offspring and five pounds to each of my grandchildren.. vampire2