Does anyone have any photos of chandos st, forester st, ashwel st etc areas of netherfield? Weve shared and seen plenty from deabil street end but not many or maybe none of this side.

Thanks

the houses in the ashwell st pic near old schoo used to think they realy posh when i was a kid

They did look very smart back then! They still do i guess. tried to find some pics of chandos and forester but no luck, gahh... i can find most other streets in netherfield though! I do love netherfield, i love how much history is in this little area.

THINK THE SHOP WITH THE BOARD ABOVE IT WAS WERE MAYPOLE USED TO BE OR IT COULD BE THE NEXT SHOP UP ANY OF YOU OLD NETO PEOPLE REMEMBER NOW IT WAS IN THAT BIT BEFORE YOU GOT TO PENDREDS HAIRDRESSERS.

• 1 month later...

Where bouts on manvers was the school? a friend lives down there and i used to pop down a fair bit, cant think where itd be, im assuming its been knocked down now?

Just looked on google maps, as my friend only lives just into the street... i guess it was where the newish few houses are at the bottom of the street?

They did look very smart back then! They still do i guess. tried to find some pics of chandos and forester but no luck, gahh... i can find most other streets in netherfield though! I do love netherfield, i love how much history is in this little area.

Me mam was born on Chandos Street Pixie, number 24 I think. Her maiden name was Sills, but she moved to live with her grandmother at Burton Joyce when she was quite young.