Yet ANOTHER Crowning

Trevor S, congratulations on your elevation to the Royalty !! You passed the milestone in your usual quiet, understated manner and even though I was looking out for it, you obviously donned the Cloak of Invisibility to fool me !!

thumbsup

Come on Trevor S, keep up the momentum..............we gotta stay/get ahead of the fair ladies!!............. kickme

Thanks folk, greatly appreciated but I really think that my postings on Word Association got me to the 2000 level.

My contributions to this site pale into insignificance when the quality, content and informative nature of other members postings on Nottingham nostalgia is taken into account.

Thanks folk, greatly appreciated but I really think that my postings on Word Association got me to the 2000 level.

My contributions to this site pale into insignificance when the quality, content and informative nature of other members postings on Nottingham nostalgia is taken into account.

Trevor, don't ever think that your single word contributions are any less 'thought provoking' than others...................you're helping us exercise our little grey cells, at least you don't sit on the sidelines