Can anyone please tell me where I can buy a scooter in town?, no not one of them kids one's before anyone quips. A real grown up one, a lambbretta ? Anyone got any stories of mod's back in the' good old days', and greabo's,'bikers.Thank you Dee Da Pete.

Wow!. thank you so much. I'm very impressed. They look wonderful, I'm drooling. Thank you for going to so much trouble. I really appreciate that my friend. Take good care. De Da Pete.

These scooters are a lot cheaper.

scooter.jpg

I knew it!, ha ha, yes a cheaper option, but no go faster stripes I'm afraid, or no where to rest my botty. I've got a cool guy image to protect. I can just see me in a scooter club, wait for me boys slow darn. ha ha. thank you. maybe we could start a scooter boys club in Notty,on these?.We could customize them and rip up the tarn Thank you for a good laugh take care. De Da Pete. uhhmmm micro scooter club eh. uhhhmmm.

De Da Pete, on your profile it states that you are 99 years old. If this is true then I suggest that you take alisoncc's option in your choice of scooters. Then again, after reading all of your posts, I don't think it'll be long before you are joining up with the 'Aces' biker boys. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

New book on 60s Mods by Paul SMILER Anderson.To go on Sale April 12 2014.Article on the Great Yarmouth Bank Holiday run's of 1965.Lots of 60s picture''s. 62775_348549308595975_1631667414_n.jpg

Sunday's seem to be good for scooter boys meet-ups, well, it was when I worked behind the bar. Most Sundays at inn for a penny we'd have the scooter lads pop in for a drink before heading off somewhere else. Sometimes they'd stay a few hours, which always cheered the other half up if he picked me up from work. As a big fan of scooters and mods, he'd spend a fair bit of time oggling the scoots and talking to a few of the guys.

• 7 months later...

Just got a copy of the new book "Mods last week when I was in the UK.It really captures the soul of the 60s.

da da pete if you had been at whitehart lenton yesterday there were plent of bikes and scooters know a guy who is selling his schooter noy sure what he wants for it but its blue in coulor and dont look to bad but in need of a bit more renorvation to bring it up to show condithions will be at mfn tomorow night ill ask how much he wants for it .