Yes Carni any Carlton records come under Basford district .

Unless Cliff Ton has got the Street Addresses it might look as though these people live in Basford, when in fact they might only be registered there. But this is just a hunch, i leave the real stuff to you experts. :unsure:

I used to work with a Terry Widdowson at East Leakes BG mine, don't recollect where he lived now, just too many years back..

Unless Cliff Ton has got the Street Addresses it might look as though these people live in Basford, when in fact they might only be registered there. But this is just a hunch, i leave the real stuff to you experts. :unsure:

No Carni, I have the actual addresses with the house number, from the census. I know Basford extended a long way out in registration terms; in fact in those days even Clifton Village was Basford!

Great, I know from my searches it is so easy to go off on the wrong track, and wouldn't want to send you in the wrong direction, I too have found the Census forms very helpful and especially the 1911 census, when i come to Nottingham and we ride round Carlton, Sneinton, Colwick, Netherfield and Gedling i can now pick out some of the remaining houses that my ancestors lived in, Places i walked past many times in my younger life and had no idea of my connection.Good Luck with the rest of your search. :)