:biggrin: She is Gorgeous Beefy; I certainly wasn't expecting a fluffy thing on seeing the new topic heading.

Incidentally did you see the hares in last night's: 'The Great British Year' on BBC1? Thought about you as the photographers used a 'Thermal Camera', enabling them to take film of wild life throughout the night.

Some wonderful scenes in this programme of female hares sparring - competing for males - and vast amounts of snowdrops growing - truly spectacular - to welcome in the Spring. :biggrin:

I didn't see any of it (Except for a minute or two at the end when they were showing how it was filmed.)

My reason? I had a new baby ....LOL

Our Adam was feeling a bit left out , and said he wanted a Guinea Pig. I can't say as they're top of my pet list, so i managed to 'turn' him to my way of thinking and having another lop Rabbit. After much fruitless searching yesterday (Including wasted trips to Crewe and Warrington . Why people employ such moronic tw*ts is beyond me. I rang three places before I left, "Do you have any female lop rabbits in stock now" I had the same reply from each place "Yes, and they're ready for leaving their mums now" Only for me to drive all the way there and find out that one place in Crewe didn't have any full stop, the other had all males, exactly the same thing happened in Warrington !

In the end i drove home with a rather disappointed (to say the least) little man in tow.

I got home to get a Face Book message from the lady we got "Toffee" from saying she still had one left and that was female too and did I want it to keep the other company, giving me first refusal etc. I could have crawled down the phone line and kissed her!

So at 8.00pm tonight another new baby arrived, say hello to "Daisy"

10127021086_f47dd64006_h.jpg

When the novelty wears off at least its edible

mmmmm! rabbit stew and crusty bread.

:blush::rolleyes:

banjo48....I'll do you a deal. When the novelty does wear off, you can have both creatures for their meat etc. providing I have the pelts.

Those skins will make perfect polishing mitts, one on each hand, for getting the Mustang's duco up to a concours shine without any problem! :hand:

• Upvote 1

I'll fight you for the meat!

Mind you , they're both that small (and should remain so) that you'll be lucky to get a sandwich off of them both.