Has anybody ever seen....

Most mornings I am sat at the desk with my computer looking out of the window at the lovely green expanse of field opposite. Usually there is some form of wild life moving about there and I have my binoculars to hand just in case.

So!, has anybody ever seen a pair of Binoculars that has a built-in camera so that whatever you look at can be saved to picture straight away? I suspect that some one somewhere has actually either made one or even bought one but so far I have never seen such an item.

You can get a decent canon camera with a 500 mm sigma zoom lens for around a grand. I know it sounds a lot (actually it IS a lot) but you can get some cracking results.
These are just on a 400 mm lens

10134007453_7b021d8715_h.jpg10134022683_b13df013ff_h.jpg10133901015_0a7bddd0eb_h.jpg

Many thanks for the advice. I already use a Canon 60D with 100-400 and 17-270 lens as well as canon 100mm macro and my latest purchase of the Canon 10-22mm lens (not boasting but just trying to ask the question) All this equipment and all I really want is a pair of Bino's that can sit on my desk and as I see things out of the bedroom window I can use the attached camera to snap away.

I wonder if anything like that were marketed they would sell many. I wouldn't mind being the owner of something like that.

I see even Nikon make them, though theirs are a bit pricey....