Australia's on fire again

I'll bet my old boots you haven't even taken a peek at the NASA site??????

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same problem down here in Victoria, bazza (#2). The burn-offs are either restricted or the smokies are too frightened to do preventative burn-offs due to a few getting out of control and leaving the

Forest fires are a natural feature in Oz and have always happened, either caused by man or by dry lightning strikes..I recall country fire departments dreaded lightning storms during summer, so climat

These people are cranks?????? You have got to be joking surely?? A hint of what the upcoming report contains: “I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.” - Nobel Prize Winner for

Well here's one in the eye, a PEER REVIEWED study lowers your figures dramatically......

I'd have C&P'd it, but it's pretty long, so here's the URL....But I doubt you'd read it as it goes against your views...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

There's a Canadian mathematician...He was so skeptical he spent a fair amount of his personal time reviewing the figures presented by NASA on their web page....He found so many inaccuracies he logged them all and then wrote a very long email to NASA pointing the mathmatical errors out to them...NASA ignored him, so he publicized his figures in scientific journals, causing NASA to review their web site data.

After a lot of prodding they just removed loads of data, but NEVER corrected the inaccurate data.

Now we have the recent satellite readings which have proven conclusivley, the average temperature of the earth is actually dropping.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/

Have a read of this web page - then go to the bottom of the page and read all the comments about who was really polled (Members of the oil and gas industry in Alberta)

How does that poster verify his comments, he posted no references to back his comment up, you're relying on a total stranger making unfounded comments....

I'd take the word of the writer of the article over some anonymous poster any day, who posts under an alias without anything to back his post up...

There we go. You have brainwashed yourself into believing only what you want to believe. It's a well known phenomena.

That report came from people who work in the petrochemical industry in Alberta and nowhere else.

You have chosen to live a delusion and only you know why. Read ALL of the comments. After all, they are ALL strangers to you and me aren't they? Do you actually know any of them? Thought not.

Re 97%.

This actually now becomes meaningless. In answer to where did you get the information you replied.

Post 97 Guardian, Post 121 The News.

Which makes either (a) very forgetful, therefore not worth listening to. Or (b) A liar, therefore not worth listening to.

I could include DIM but we all know that anyway.

Re 97%.

This actually now becomes meaningless. In answer to where did you get the information you replied.

Post 97 Guardian, Post 121 The News.

Which makes either (a) very forgetful, therefore not worth listening to. Or (b) A liar, therefore not worth listening to.

I could include DIM but we all know that anyway.

Are you some kind of sociopath? You are certainly coming across as one. I note that you keep using the word 'we'. Who is 'we'? Why do you feel the need to have security in numbers (even if imagined)? You are coming across as a very weak individual issuing insults over a screen. Not very clever really is it? For the sake of all concerned, I'll ignore you and you ignore me eh? Why subject the other forum members to your unpleasantness? Is that a deal?

As I said some time back. You seem to think you are the only one allowed to insult people which you have done with great frequency.

I am being insulting for one purpose and one purpose only ........................ to give you a taste of your own.

Nice day isn't it.