Maybe the poor weather kept a lot of people inside!!

Over the last couple of years I've searched in my mind what possible use is the EU to me. And now I've found it. We have something to put the blame onto. Brilliant!

You've only been thinking about it for the last couple of years Bilbraborn. We all should have sussed it when we had to pay 3 billion pounds up front, to be part of the lunacy.

Remember how we paid subsidies to our farmers, not to produce beef and milk, we built refrigerated buildings to store beef, just to keep the prices high at the supermarkets.

The French poured millions of gallons of milk into the sewers,and forced the UK to purchase their lamb. That was around 1974/5, at the same time, parts of Africa were losing millions to starvation. Almost 40 years ago, and still the lunacy goes on. What a wonderful world.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it will change now. Once the country is full of immigrants all with the right to vote, they will all vote to remain in the EU. We have been sold down the river by the very people who should be looking after the indigenous people of Britain.

My grand daughter is doing child care at college and is on placement at a school in Mansfield. She is expected to read stories to children who have no idea what she is talking about. I worked with a Polish lady who speaks good English. Her 2 children have decided they don't want to learn English so won't bother. She even thinks that by receiving only Polish TV channels she doesn't have to pay for a British TV licence. And this is only in my walk of life. I hear there are actually schools where the are no British born kids attending at all. I would hang all the b------s who got us into this.

• Upvote 4