Fit for purpose

Well done to Mr Dyson he has actually invented a hand dryer that works very affectivly after years of using a hand dryer for 5 mins and then drying my hands on my trousers this new dryer is absolutly brilliant very hygenic also need them in hospitals ASP.Things that are and are not fit for purpose . ,please list.l

The point is this is another great british invention the fact that he is getting somebody to make them for twopence an hour is irrelivant because it wont be long before they are made here by a brit working for a penny an hour on a zero hour contract.

Mr Dyson has bought a lot of farm land in Lincolnshire of late, planning on doing a bit of farming, he's had all the ditches cleaned out and the spoil from that has gone into filling low spots in the fields to prevent flooding and loss of crops during the winter months, forward thinking is Mr Dyson

Rog

He's probably on the verge of making an all plastic combine harvester..................good for him. that's what I say