a real blast from the past

ive had a real blast from the past tonight i went to arnold ex servismens club to see someone we knew from the 60s proforming for the first time in over 40 years when we knew him he was know as sutch and was the singer with mothers worry good night did loads of old 50s and 60s stuff not brilliaant but passablehad a long chat during one of his breaksmight be comming to white heart reunion in the afternoon as he has got a gig at the night time sure hippo girl whould have enjoyed it too. then went for the last hour to the boat inn lenton to see our old mate rocking ray another blast from the past with the music and one or two people i have not seen in a long time.

all in all a good night

• Upvote 2

ray been dj ing for many years but i will ask him when i see him next he might be at the reunion but otherwise he will be be at the boat again on the 24th of this month last night was a mixture of 50s 60s 70s music it will be my fav classic rock and roll next time

• Upvote 1

yes siddha clive lynch first time we have seen him in over 40 years as i said a real blast from my past i tell youour conversation brough back loads of memories for both of us