Mek Yer Eyes Water !!!

;) I can see by your reply you enjoyed that remark Caz...You women think that you are the only ones that have problems with your water works, i can catagorically say that's not true.

Why is it that for the ladies problems manufactors have come up with a beer mat with wings also these adverts for the winged things are miss leading too, since when has urine been blue, tell me that! the only time my urine turns blue is when i have taken me medication in the wrong order.....otherwise it's normally green.....

On the whole i have to change me undies every day and these incontinant pants are so chaffing to the inner thigh, why have they not invented a winged beer mat for us gents, tell me that!

Throw the pads away Den, a catheter always works way better,& I find vaseline is good for the chafing smile2

B) Catheter sounds a good alternative to a beer mat with wings but do they make them big enough for my purpose? like when i go to me local for a few pints would i be forever going to empty the bag or could i change bags seated down?.... would i need to take along a spare for emergencies? like when they call time and i go to the bar and order the extra one for the road rother than going to the bog to empty the full bag. This senario raises another point, if i do have to go to the bog to evacuate the bag would i miss out on the last pint? if so i might give the Catheter and bag idea a miss and just sit there and wet myself hoping that nobody notices, afterall, by the time i get home i should be dry...then i will have the dog to contend with, and what's he going to think.. i bet you hadn't thought of that ?

Catheters are fine until you have them dragged out by a nurse who's not having a good day.

The only thing I could equate it to is having barbed wire dragged through your willy!!!! :Shock:

Baz