You Couldn't Make It Up.

Read it but as news items go it is pretty small beer.

Seems like a not very bright ex student with a bit of power who got an issue completely around their neck. As a result they have had a serious wake up call.

I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

I'm with you Catfan,ive tried to liven my week up (with wife being away) all to no avail,my chat up lines just don't work anymore,.......but must admit enjoyed trying em out again,.......if any had worked i'd have probably gone into shock, :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Cannon & Ball takes some beating...Two blondes on barstools...Cannon says "These are classy birds so watch your language"

Bobby Ball walks up to them and says..."D'yer or what?"

• Upvote 1

#4 Benjamin, Have you tried your "Natural Charm". Mix that with your "irrisistable handsomeness", plus the one beautifully tweezed raised eyebrow and you have to be on to a winner Miduck. Lol slywink

• Upvote 1

See 'carnie' you know the real me,thats the difference,even Donna did'nt have your faith,when i told her i was going for it,she replied..........'.well good luck with that then'... :biggrin:

• Upvote 2