#25 NB, That's brilliant, I'm sure your son will cherish it. My sister in law did one for my husband when he was 50 and it covered one photo for every year. There was even a school sports day with my husband in the sack race aged 6yrs.

You just gave me a good idea, Shhh! I will do him one for our 50th wedding anniversary next year, with photo's from when we first met in 1964....bloomin'eck. That's a long time ago!

I hope your son enjoys his Album of memory's. Lovely Idea.

For one of our wedding anniversaries my youngest daughter got hold of lots of old photos of my wife and I going right back to our teens and earlier, she then had them copied into a book format and presented us with it.

My wife treasures it now.

• Upvote 3

Hi members

When my father passed away I ask all who attended the funeral, and afterwards at the drinking hole, to bring any old photos that they had. I seem to remember all friends/ relative's looking at the photos and all you could hear was ohh! ahh! look at that one. I can't remember that.

Any way it ended up a great day for all who attended, if you can say that about funerals.

Could you have done this with a computer?

• Upvote 2

Much better at the pub

• Upvote 1