++trivia Question++

• 1 month later...

:o What do we know of the Jerry Allen Trio, who played on Lunchbox?

This was ITV's first regular (Monday to Friday) daytime programme, appearing on British TV screens in 1956. Originated by ATV in Birmingham, it soon became networked (to some regions, not all of them). I remember very clearly watching it around 1958/9 on London ITV. It was responsible for introducing Noele Gordon to the viewing public long before Crossroads was a gleam in Lew Grade's eye!

A big feature of the show was the music, provided by organist Jerry Allen and his TV Trio. The members of the latter were Alan Graham (vibraphone), Ken Ingarfield (bass) and Lionel Rubin (percussion and jokes). On a couple of occasions, when Jerry was either on holiday or off sick, his place was taken by pianist Chuck Gates.

In later times Jerry Allen, who was a brilliant keyboard player, owned a musical instrument shop in Dunstable :D

• 3 months later...

Mick I wish you would leave your dress up clothes for behind closed doors, how are we supposed to take you seriously :lol:

post-13-1112161990_thumb.gif

Hi Angi

The blonde lady with Tinker & Tucker was Jean Morton if i'm not mistaken?? Don't know what's going on here myself it's those boys just fooling around again

Time for another clue then....

Deity - Attribute

Solomon - Wisdom

Hercules - Strength

Atlas - Stamina

Zeus - Power

Achilles - Courage

Mercury - Speed

Bloody hell! Is this an anagramy thing? cuz I'm no good at them. If it is i've got

swhsaszpaacms and cant make a word out of it.

OR

Solomon wasn't a god he was a king so is it the 1st Solomon King??????

Stop laughing,I've really no idea but thought it worth a shot. :D