I am sitting up waiting for this match to start,it's going to be a nail biter,funny thing is I don't watch sport.........dugh!!

We have a massive amount of Italians living in Australia, so it will be interesting to see who they support, a lot of the Italians I have spoken to are barracking for the Aussies,so am I for that matter. The Italians have been given a 90% chance of winning sooooo I have just one thing to say..........

Aussie Aussie Aussie hoi hoi hoi !!

post-34-1151326085_thumb.png

Hey don't be sarcy or I'll tell them about your mole bighug

Come on girls you are doing this to me on purpose, YES!

It was never a penalty, lucky Italians......

We wuz robbed well & truly. We are gutted & so late in the game too,there is no way it was a penalty,no way in the world. I feel so sorry for the Socceroos they played well too,but it's just a game after all so we wish the Italian team well done.

B)

Yep well done you Italians you fake everything.....I just can't beleive how the game of football has come to this, it seems that they only have to touch each other and they are diving for the ground and looking for a penalty or a free kick.

I noticed in the game last night between the swiss team and someone else which name eludes me at the moment that if the ref ignored their party peices they more or less got back to their feet without a complaint.....basically it's down to the quality of the reffing.....

Smithylass returns Posted: Jun 26 2006, 07:12 PM 

BIP WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN.....OH THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SWIMSUIT ! 

You can stop teasing Smithylass, just send me the pic attached to an email ......

You 2 will pay for this .........trust me girlvboy

Not you too Bazza gawd you need to get out more love :Shock: