Have a bash at this 1500 music videos from the 80s

It's like being in the old White Hart at Arnold when they had that video Duke box

personal favorites

Adam Ant - Kings Of The Wild Frontier

Afrika Bambaataa - Planet Rock

Anti Nowhere League - So What (seen at Junction 7 only last year )

B Movie - Nowhere Girl ( my mate stole the drummer leather coat when they played down the Asylum on Stansfield street )

Barnes & Barnes - Fish Heads ( Rock City on a Saturday night this was a classic back in the early 80s ..... bit crap now )

Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust ( another Rock City fav )

Big Audio Dynamite - E=MC2 ( Mick Jones The Clash )

Break Machine - street Dance ( check the break dancing out .....rubbish )

D-Mob - C'Mon And Get My Love

Divine - Shoot Your Shot ( can't remember the clubs name it was at back of the Astoria next to that chinese restaurant might have been Deluxe )

King - Love and Pride ( best band seen at Rock City )

Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life ( Harveys Bar the Bridgford one )

Man Parrish - Hip Hop Be Bop ( just reminds me of a mate that now lives in Oz he was always playing this in his Vauxhall Viva magnum )

Newcleus - Jam On It ( as above )

Anything on there that kicks your memories ?

NOTE

there is other stuff on that site that I'm not promoting ...but it's not on my link

http://www.1500videos.com/

Radfordred-just looked at that site and your right, it is the video jukebox from the white hart. As i remember it there used to be a bank of T.V.`s along the back wall, sad init

I'm sure the wall of tellies came later , at 1st there was this one state of the art video Duke box that stood in the middle of the pub , it was packed out 7 nights a week , Nottingham had never seen anything like it .

they killed the art of conversation in pubs. everybody used to stand there with a pint in their hands looking up towards the screen. wonder why they died off?

Great selection of music on there Red,haven't listened to all of it obviously but it brought back memories of the 80's in Nottingham for me. The White Hart used to rock,I have been there a few times & remember the wall of TV's. Weekends in summer were always very popular,no one inside, all outside in the car park,absolutely crammed it would be.Is it still there or has it gone down the gurgler like a lot of them?

Is it still there or has it gone down the gurgler like a lot of them?

It's still there but was turned into a Harvester restaurant , its now returned to being called White Hart Sizzler Pub Co. and good news its more beer than food .

Great link!! Found too many favorites to list, but was a bit disappointed The Cure's Just Like Heaven wasn't there! Now I'm reminded of all that great music, I'm going to have to go CD shopping (I still have some old cassettes of some of that stuff, like The Plimsouls, The Fixx, and Alphaville!!)