Mr Viking..where Am I ???

Hey I was here all the time Black Ice :( It's the other's [who shall remain nameless] who come out of hiding when the end is in site :o

I love your trivia it's infuriatingly addictive :P

Caz

Caz Posted on Nov 27 2004, 11:08 AM

Hey I was here all the time Black Ice  It's the other's [who shall remain nameless] who come out of hiding when the end is in site 

I love your trivia it's infuriatingly addictive 

Caz 

B) Thanks Caz for your support and understanding ( Mother! sometimes my head hurts )

B) I'v come out of the freezer for a bit of a warm, ( Piccyland ) now that i have thawed out, i will set another posser but this time it will be more for the expats, namely yourself :blink: LOL.

B) Your tape is 35 thousend feet above the,( Now then which way do they go ? east or west. ) ummmmmmmmmm unwhitingly i have set anothor quiz, answers in a brown paper bag please. :blink:

:D When the wife and i went to singapore we flew east :D when i say we i mean the airplane :blink: ( Mother it's hurting again )

post-25-1101561607_thumb.jpg

Well if you've addressed it correctly it should fly South East, but if it's a pommy plane who knows?? :lol: If it doesn't I want my money back!

It would be different if it was going to Sydney, but as it's coming to Melbourne it, probably goes South East to singers & then from Singapore to the East coast of Australia............... you are just tricking me Ugh? :o

By the way it's 38 deg today & it's lovely :P

Caz

Here's one for you:

Which Australian city has the largest contingent of Greek settlers?

Caz ;)

Well I must congratulate you on your research Black Ice,excellent as usual.

Im going away next week for some R&R but before I do Ill set you a poser. MMM thinking,thinking???

Of course goes without saying you were right. We have a great multicultural country here in Oz, Greeks Italians Croatians poms & a thousand & one other races, we all live together in harmony thank god, apart from a few idiots & the food has to be seen to be believed!! :P

• 7 years later...

Shucks you guessed my ploy Ugh? Well it worked didnt it? Of course I knew it was at John O'Groats who doesn't? :P:P:P:P:P

Caz huh.gif

I will be in John O'Groats taking visitors at the end of July - If someone pokes me as a reminder I will take a photo of Eric the Viking and post him here. Last time I saw him he was looking a bit the worse for wear.

• 3 years later...

Sorry folks - he's gone AWOL. They have sold the site and it is being re-developed.