Welcome Edwin have a nice stay......I see you have already had a go at certain members posts, keep it up mate, but remember we all have our own opinion whether we agree or not, but at the end of the day we are entitled to it....that's what makes this country such a haven for every tom dick or harry to come to...... :Friends:

Any bad language from any member will not be tolerated..... :Friends:

boombox2 Call me naive if you like but does that really happen in this day and age ? If it does you have a right to complain...But me thinks you are trying to wind me up.......A number of members on this forum have altered ego's and me thinks you maybe one, but then again I have been known to be wrong........ :Friends:

what do you mean by that ?

:Vampire: I mean you may not be what you seem to be..........give me proof you are what you say you are....a picture will do... :Friends:

Will we see you at the meet on the 3rd Nov Robin?

The meet up is in the Lincolnshire Poacher on Manfield road at 8-30...

You could come too Edwin if you so wish, that way we will all know who you really are..........Friend or Foe... :Friends:

!rulez! Put a Picture of yourself in your personal profile...like I have done....that is if you have nothing to hide......may I ask where do you work in the evenings ? Edwin.. :Friends:

Yes welcome from me too, in Spain,

Cant w* to get back.....

Gotta go me Euro's running out..!!!a

You just can't restrain yourself can you Mick you have to drop in don't you...?

Anyroadup back tomorrow hey....tight bu99er only one euro...don't forget me stick of rock mate... vampire2

wow down brother, that girl, she born in UK...dont diss her for what she belives in....you out of order man !

Jamaican acsent back again........ :Vampire:

I'm with Robin on this one. If you choose to live in a country other than your native one, you should follow the customs and rules of that country along with speaking the language of that country. You should not expect special treatment.

Blacks are not treated equally, I know you are right about that. It is disgraceful to see that some people are still so closed minded and thoughtless to treat someone disrespectfully for their nationality or color. I for one don't judge people that way, I happen to have a very good friend named Marvin who is black, to me he is no different than any of my other friends. (Yes everyone, Dan knows him too, keep your minds out of the gutter!!)

But I still believe even if that girl was born in the UK, she is a UK citizen and needs to follow UK rules! I could never go live in another country and expect my children to not conform to the rules and culture of my hosting country. It's disrespectful, it's a slap in the face!!

By the way, I've been to Jamaica, beautiful country, why would anyone want to leave??!!

I could never go live in another country and expect my children to not conform to the rules and culture of my hosting country. It's disrespectful, it's a slap in the face!!

What about US forces in Iraq Elaine?

post-32-1162473113_thumb.jpg