OMG it's so hot here in Victoria at the moment. Don't know what it's like everywhere else in Oz. I have just had a cold spa bath to help cool me down.

We have had no rain to speak of for weeks & weeks & it doesn't look like we are going to get any either. We are in drought & it's awful. Low river beds,no streams & we are running low on water,even our bore is struggling. We are off to Mel CBD in the morning & it is going to be 39 deg min...........phew!! even drinking the amber nectar doesn't help,in fact it makes it worse. I'm not whingeing mind, just thought you might like to know,whilst you are shivering in the cold UK. :Shock:

OMG it's so hot here in Victoria at the moment. Don't know what it's like everywhere else in Oz. I have just had  a cold spa bath to help cool me down.

We have had no rain to speak of for weeks & weeks & it doesn't look like we are going to get any either. We are in drought & it's awful. Low river beds,no streams & we are running low on water,even our bore is struggling. We are off to Mel CBD in the morning & it is going to be 39 deg min...........phew!! even drinking the amber nectar doesn't help,in fact it makes it worse.    I'm not whingeing mind, just thought you might like to know,whilst you are shivering in the cold UK. :Shock:

Sorry Caz to be blunt but hot weather as to what you are having dosen't bother me at all Meduk infact you can keep it.....between 70 and 80f suits me just fine and our winters aren't as bad as you or I remember them.....so there.....sorry bad night... :Friends:

God you are a miserable git Den :Friends:

Smithylass don't sympathise with him you will just make him worse .

I heard it's still mild weather in UK.Well it is very warm here as I said,we had friends visiting from Perth & they too are melting & it's always hot in Perth,so we are suffering the same. But guess what.................................it's raining yeehaaaaaaaaaa!!

It's wonderful too,my partner just decided to move machines & as is always the way when he decides to do that we always get rain,maybe he should have done it sooner LOL

I find the best way to keep cool is lay down in my b/day suit & drink champagne, always works for me !cheers!

Caz, you're asking for trouble mentioning your birthday suit in front of Dennis!!! ;)

Nah i've met him he's harmless :crazy:

You haven’t really Caz? We didn’t sit down and talk did we? maybe next time Yeah!

Elaine knows me a lot better I reckon, at least she’s petted me dog, she’s right in saying you shouldn’t mention birthday suits and Champaign in the same breath, well not while I’m around. [there could be a story in that thought]

I shall be taking that notion to bed with me tonight.. :Friends:

Today eight people lost their life’s through the weather being so bad, one of those was a two year old girl……bloody windy……gusts up to 90MPH..

Hi Bip

Did you notice I didn't answer the last but one post !tony!

OK All you Aussies what will you do to celebrate on Friday??

And for all you Poms who don't know what i'm referring to it's Australia Day,when we all stand up hand on hearts & sing at the top of our voices oh i'm glad I don't live in England.................................

!bravo!

No No sorry I didn't mean that, we all sing the National Anthem bighug

Today eight people lost their life’s through the weather being so bad, one of those was a two year old girl……bloody windy……gusts up to 90MPH..

Stop eating the mushy peas Den that will help !hungry!

• 3 weeks later...
OMG it's so hot here in Victoria at the moment. Don't know what it's like everywhere else in Oz. I have just had a cold spa bath to help cool me down.

We have had no rain to speak of for weeks & weeks & it doesn't look like we are going to get any either. We are in drought & it's awful. Low river beds,no streams & we are running low on water,even our bore is struggling. We are off to Mel CBD in the morning & it is going to be 39 deg min...........phew!! even drinking the amber nectar doesn't help,in fact it makes it worse. I'm not whingeing mind, just thought you might like to know,whilst you are shivering in the cold UK. :Shock:

I'll trade you! At this very moment (14:05) it is 13 degrees F here (-11C) - and that is the hottest it has been since last Thursday!

Think yourself lucky, It were zero in the Windy City first off this morning!