I was saddened to learn today that Larry (Laurence) Llyod has passed away today age only 74. I knew Larry reasonably well in the mid 80’s to the 90’s. Very pleasant generous fellow and a great footballer. Excellent company to be with and a pivotal member of Brian Clough’s Nottingham Forest team during their glory days. Rest in Peace Larrry.

• Like 1

Never got to see Larry play live in a Forest shirt as he joined the reds after I emigrated. Saw him many times as a Liverpool player vs Forest

He also managed the Magpies for a year too. 75 was far too young, RIP Larry, condolences to family and friends.

I believe Larry left the uk following the Stage Door stint and ran a bar in Spain for some years although he had returned to live here a few years ago.

I am so sad to hear of the death of Larry Lloyd. He and Kenny Burns were absolutely solid at the back for Forest in their glory days. I shall have to watch my DVD of Forest again tonight "I believe in miracles". I have such fond memories of those wonderful times.

It seems that I am now of an age when all of my heroes are passing away.

R.I.P. Larry, a big man in every sense.