What's The Worst Pressie You Ever Recieved?

The worst present I ever received at Crimbo [& it wasn't that bad] was a bright green sweater my mum gave me a few years ago as mum's do bless her, we all got one in different colours,hope she doesn't read this or i'm off the christmas card list next year!! :(

Caz

Guest scooterboy

Mine would have to be off my mother too and last year. It was the 3 wise monkeys.

see no evil

hear no evil

speak no evil.

and boy they were evil. the 3 of them sitting on each others shoulders with all there teeth showing, enough to give anyone a nightmare. needless to say they didnt last long in my house....... :ph34r:

Ha Ha very funny Smithylass,even you wouldnt be that cruel...............would you :o

B) What's The Worst Pressie You Ever Recieved? at crimbo B)

B) I read this post some time ago and i thought then that's hard, What's the worst Pressie you ever had at crimbo, so when i came across this post again it got me thinking again, 'what was the worst, you know, i don't think i have ever had a bad crimbo pressie, isn't that borring, sorry but that's life.... B)

blink.gif But mum, that 5 gallon barrel of bitter is ready NOW, do i have to wait until crimbo day ? blink.gifWhat no AVATAR

• 11 years later...

For Christmas one year I gave my mate a bottle of rum & his wife a 6 pack of babycham. What did they give me? A flipping keyring, cost about 50 pence. They said "it's the thought that counts!" They got nowt the next year..

• Upvote 2

Many years ago my father(died 1992) bought me a towelling dressing gown(quite expensive) I hated it.

So I put it in my wardrobe & left it there for years

Then my tastes changed & started to use it.

I threw it out worn out last year,

• Upvote 2

One hell of a bump! 12 years, it must be one , if not the, biggest.

My worst present?................. An incomplete set of drink coasters, 4 of 6 , in a little stand thing, from an old (Sadly no longer with us) neighbour in Carlton, I think she was clearing out her 'junk' at the time.

Not a real pressie I know, but a pretty bad thing all the same..........................
We can no longer partake in the old regular "Saturday/Sunday Morning When SWMBO Has Gone To Work Game".............. "Pillow Fights'' which always turned into a 'tickle fest' as our Adam is no longer ticklish and our Charlotte has little 'lady bumps'!