Harry potter who’s going to own up to reading a book?

I have read three of the books. And watched three of the films on DVD.

WELL!!!!!

Bip.

I saw the first two films on telly (Enjoyed them though) and do look forward to the next one on the telly too

Saw the latest film the other day. I must admit, for me, it was the least liked of the 5 so far. It seems to get darker and darker, and it's just not the same with a grown up, deep voiced Harry Potter. I don't read the books.

I will!

I own all the books - bought the new one on Saturday morning (no, I did not queue up for it!). I have read about 1/4 so far - very good!

The movies are good too though - but I haven't seen the new one yet!

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid - more of a Frederick Forsyth (Dogs of War) man mesen.

Last book I read was a biography by Terry Hatcher!! yes I'm sad...... funny thing is I used to be a librarian so I should know better :(

I used to be a librarian so I should know better :(

That revelation expels a lot of myths and misunderstandings.

My old next door neighbour was a librarian, she retired just a couple of weeks before I moved away, spoke to her no more than a dozen times in twenty nine years. Talk about a quite family never in all those years heard them make a noise, their kids never played out like normal kids, both children now living away from home, one in America and the girl is living on an island somewhere in the Orkneys, must be quite there?

Bip. :tease:

My last book I attempted to read was a book I got as a prize for doing well at school, yes contrary to popular myth I did attend skool at some point in my child hood.

The book is called Sky pirates, I picked it because I was then and still am interested in science fiction, got four chapters in and got bored with it, so never have finished it.

Bip.

Ps. have read all the Lord of the rings books by Tolken and have the full set of dvds. The directors cut ones.