nottingham 1950-1965

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Henry did you have a scooter and end up in Derby Royal Infirmary after an accident. Friendly with Drac and Dave One Tab?

Henry did you have a scooter and end up in Derby Royal Infirmary after an accident. Friendly with Drac and Dave One Tab?

Do you mean Drac that lived in Bulwell? I also remember Dave one tab, from Dungeon etc................

Hi Ace,

saw Dave 'one tab' some years ago on a visit to Nottingham, healthwise he was suffering with an upper respiratory problem, that must of been around 98/99.

He was still the same guy I had known from the mid 60s,always had a plan to make it big time.I enjoyed his company, but would never give him money to do an errand, a bit of a'Jack the lad',but none the less a harmless, likeable guy

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you mean Drac that lived in Bulwell? I also remember Dave one tab, from Dungeon etc................

Yes Drac was a Bulwell lad he was one of the scooter crowd that I rode with he was one of the best!

Dave one tab was a great guy he could have my last dollar any time; he was good company in those days when the times were interesting.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Hiya, just found this site. Drac here, back in Nottingham again. How is everyone?

I knew Dave One Tab in the 1970's and 80's, IIRC he used to be a butcher, does anybody now if he's still around?

Hi, the last time I saw O.T. Dave he was working at Tony Wrights Butchers on Hucknall rd. This was about 2009. He isn't there any more.

Hi, the last time I saw O.T. Dave he was working at Tony Wrights Butchers on Hucknall rd. This was about 2009. He isn't there any more.

He must be over retirement age by now, I hope he is OK.