New member now in France

Morning everyone.

I have been looking for yonks for this sort of site for Nottingham. At last found you!

Born 19!! in Wollaton Park. Did a couple of jobs after leaving Cottesmore school and just before joining the army did a year at Victoria railway station.

Moved to France in 2006 to join son and his family. Language skills - zero!

Look forward to taking part in anything on the site and of course trying to meet up with old friends from all those years ago.

Cheers

David

Born 19!! in Wollaton Park. Did a couple of jobs after leaving Cottesmore school and just before joining the army did a year at Victoria railway station.

Cheers

David

Where abouts were you born? in the hall or under some trees? with just the deer for company............LOL

My mum went to Cottesmore in the 40's

Welcome to the site David

Welcome David to the hypochondriac site; well it is when I’m logged on.

So you did a year at Victoria station? Uuummmmmm

Didn’t know thair was a detention centre at the station! A tea room maybe but a Jail?

Tell us more mate we are all tabs.

Leave it out your two I thought I was the eldest here or is that my inferiority complex kicking in again?

Bip.

I can think of about 50 countries I personally would rather move to than France. Sorry but I hate the place