Superb Stu you should like this then ?

The Specials-Skinhead Moonstomp (1979)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWxvlQ8Zy4

Great stuff! I have the original of Skinhead Moonstomp on a 45 somewhere. Hard to hold still to that stuff, I'm glad to hear they're reforming.

Taking the mood way down sombre for a moment then...

Joy Division - Atmosphere

It was on their ep The Special AKA live E.P. along with Too much too young, Guns of Naverone,Long shot kick de bucket and Liquidator. I had a copy of it but some b45t4rd broke it (on purpose) 'cos he didn't like skinheads. He didn't A/ realise it was mine B/ I wasn't a skinhead and C/ I was twice the size of him.

When he finished picking his teeth up (Which is hard with a broken arm) I got him to pay for a new copy, which I could never get hold of again, as it was long out of the charts by then

I have the Symarip album up in the loft , The Beat play the Old Market Square @ around 4pm on Monday . FREE .

Can't get over SWMBO is working Monday afternoon so I have the kids all afternoon

P1553d off from Cheshire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTNpaaPHENE

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just been messing with this topic and had the kids dancing like mad things to the Specials and Jo Boxers, then I put this one on for them, and sang along to it , (Yup one of my old repertoire , ) and they are dancing like one oh !!