ayupmiducks,no body found me any photos of the pleasure park down trent lane in the 1950s yet,

I have carried out an intensive search far and wide in reference to your inquiry carni and to my dismay and probably yours cannot find any reference to a Fair being held down Trent land [now know as Lenton Lane] in the 50s or come to that any decade you care to mention, therefore i can only draw the conclusion that there hasn't been a fair held in or around that lane in the past or in the present.....

Bip.

I think carni is talking about Colwick Pleasure Park, I remember we used to go there on a boat from the embankment steps, not much there really, I can remember some of those boat swings and thats about it.

ayupmiducks,no body found me any photos of the pleasure park down trent lane in the 1950s yet,

Perhaps waiting until you learn some manners and a grasp of basic English grammar...

Cheers

Robt P.

I think carni is talking about Colwick Pleasure Park, I remember we used to go there on a boat from the embankment steps, not much there really, I can remember some of those boat swings and thats about it.
Thank you for reminding me off the boat swings, i remember them to,you were right there wasn't much there but we had fun.I was just hopeing someone might have had an old photograph, in them days we didn't have a camera so i have no photo's of my own. :(
Perhaps waiting until you learn some manners and a grasp of basic English grammar...

Cheers

Robt P.

wot yo on abaat ta for yo help yu saand like a great fon person to be araaand !bored!