I wouldnt mind some of these sounds?

I think its nearly time fer the Summer Meet up?

and whats wrong with Lambrettas?

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in (Not 12th july or 14th 15th June)

By the way Pete I was cursing you for a minute or two (Sorry) I thought you had missed "At the club" off of volume 3 cos it started on "Needle in a haystack" , but I realised 'Little Fingers' had been pressing buttons on my player and had pressed the 'random' button

Once again sorry Pete

I wouldnt mind some of these sounds?

I think its nearly time fer the Summer Meet up?

and whats wrong with Lambrettas?

Can do copies for you Mick..no problem..nothing wrong with Lambrettas...beautiful machines...not suppose to be as reliable as a Vespa I'm told...when I win the lottery I'm going to buy myself a couple..an SX 2000 and a TV 175..and maybe an LI 150..that's 3 cos I'm getting greedy!!!

Let me know about the cd's Mick.

pete c....still riding a vespa

Hey Beefsteak wondered why my tabs were burning..woke me up it did!!!..hope you liked the Darrell Banks track on that cd....will post you off that dvd during the week..I'm at work at the moment until 6 in the morning then I'm off until next Friday night..Bank Holiday weekend too!!

Nowt wrong wi Lambrettas. I had a LD 125, LI 125 and an LI 150. Better looking than a Vespa but only did about 45 mph.

Wasnt the LD the one with the 2 seperate seats, and sort of a "dip" in the middle as the bodywork sloped down at the rear?...Also recall the headlight on the actual body and not on the handlebars?

Zab have posted the cd's off this afternoon..should be with you in a couple of days..have included the Inside Out dvd too...let me know when they arrive.

Beefsteak will post your copy of Inside Out tomorrow..it wouldn't fit in a normal envelope so had to get one a bit bigger...liked you comments on my knicker nicking exploits!!!..very good mate.

Wasnt the LD the one with the 2 seperate seats, and sort of a "dip" in the middle as the bodywork sloped down at the rear?...Also recall the headlight on the actual body and not on the handlebars?

Craig I'm just looking at a pic of an LD 150..looks like the headlight is on the body of the scoot under the handle bars..has two seats so you were correct mate..it has a spare wheel on the slope at the back produced in the 1950's..this one I'm looking at is for sale at £2000!!..1955 model and it's 95% complete!!!..maybe Denshaw can tell us more about this model..I have a picture of one on a scooter calendar and they certainly look nice.

That's right, the LD had two separate seats the front one with a big handle for the pillion to hold on to. The light was fixed to the body. I cant remember the spare wheel though, maybe mine was missing. It only had three gears and i paid five quid for it off a mate.

Zab have posted the cd's off this afternoon..should be with you in a couple of days..have included the Inside Out dvd too...let me know when they arrive.

Will do - many thanks. :)

That's right, the LD had two separate seats the front one with a big handle for the pillion to hold on to. The light was fixed to the body. I cant remember the spare wheel though, maybe mine was missing. It only had three gears and i paid five quid for it off a mate.

A bit better than two grand denshaw!!!..bought my first vespa for £15.00

Craig..Dungeon Club etc cd's posted off to you this afternoon..have enclosed the Inside Out dvd too...as you will see my parcel packing skills leave a lot to be desired!!..should be with you by Thursday I would think.. in two parcels, won't fit through a letter box (well they won't go through mine)..so hope you are around to collect them or it's a trip to the sorting office...would appreciated you letting me know when you get them.

Beefsteak..have mailed you the Inside Out dvd..THAT WILL fit through a letter box.

Told you to beware the deluge???

You are a great sport mate ,any favours I can do in return just ask

Told you to beware the deluge???

You are a great sport mate ,any favours I can do in return just ask

Think I'm going to have to set some extra staff on!!!!..the woman at the post office is starting to give me funny looks!!!!

Nothing wanted in return mate..just hope you enjoy them.

Pete, thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Although the packing was a bit flimsy.......................JOKE!! Ive seen breakable china not packed as well!

Not had chance to see/hear yet as wife (who hates anything I like) just arrived back.