November 16th 1960

I am trying to trace an rticle which appeared in the Nottingham Evening Post on November 16th 1960[ the day Clarke Gable died] I have tried contacting the archive lady at the post but have recieved no reply. I am not able to log onto the site today for some reason. Does anyone have any ideas as to where else I can look for the info I need??

bamber Posted on Feb 20 2005, 08:36 PM

Try the local studies department at the Nottingham City Library on Angel Row. I am pretty sure they will have what you want and the staff are extremely helpful.

Bamber 

:D Now go to your local airport Caz..and get a return ticket to England.. you can stay at my place for a week or two...OK see ya then and don't forget to give me a buzz when you land byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. :wub: How much is a return ticket £500 sounds about right .................

post-14-1108944093_thumb.jpg

I'll be there soon BIP!!! Obviously Bamber doesn't realise i'm an expat does he?? or maybe there's a web site we don'y know about???

post-14-1108983932_thumb.gif