Julia Bradbury

I am contacting the BBC to suggest that she wears the same bikini for 'Railway Walks', her Wainright hikes in the Lake District and 'Watchdog', I reckon it would boost the programme figures considerably.

Doesn't she have the worst job in the world, fell walking in my favourite mountains, walking along interesting, abandoned railway lines, lying about on tropical beaches. Again I'm contacting the BBC to inform them that it's unfair to treat her in this way and I'd be quite prepared to do the same job, but for more money, and suffer in silence.

To be honest and I always am, I like a little more meat on the bone.

Since experiencing a fuller woman for the first time in my life I’ve come to like a few extra pounds on a womans frame.

Don’t get me wrong here but I loved my late wife to bits but she was and made a point of it to keep skinny, ate very little and exercised every other day in a gym I made for her in our spare bedroom.

Personally I think with my wife it was a fashion thing, she liked her cloths, she would shop for them every weekend, regardless of the weather.

So back to the topic thread…..Yes I did see Julia the other night and I was a little disappointed on how she looked in a bikini but I reckon the cameraman wasn’t, he made a point of filming Julia from all angles.

Julia is IMO pretty, but a little skinny, I would like to see her with an extra stone or two on her frame.

Well that’s what I reckon.

Bip.

Now then beefy mate remember you are married as such you shouldn’t be having those thoughts. For me its different I can, but only if she is single. Is she?

Bip.