Well ???????

(BBC1 Saturday evening)

Anybody who has no idea what I'm talking about here's a brief synopsis. Two teams of 'D' list celebs try to get through a moving wall (that is travelling towards them at speed ) by contorting themselves into various shapes, before said wall pushes them in to a pool of water . All for 10 grand for cherrity mate.

We had a brief discussion over lunch on aviation day about it being as camp as a row of tents, total garbage , and therefore compulsive viewing.!!!

This week we were treated to .

A. Vannesa Feltz nearly drowning after finding that no matter how hard she tried she was still too fat to get through the widest of gaps.

B. Radio 1 DJ "Spoony" Getting stuck on the wall and getting carried out to the middle of the pool before it broke.

C.The look of total disdain that Vic Reeves gives to his wife (Nancy Sorrel) when he finds that he is being partnered up with this weeks 'celebrity guests' the "Cheeky Girls" It was as if he said "Is this what my career boils down to ??"

Absolute car crash television and unmissable.

"Dear BBC; please don't waste my licence fee on any more of your educational programmes featuring David Attenborough or Julia Bradbury, I just want more and more of this garbage please"

Yours, Mr Angry from Tunbridge Wells!!!!

!clapping! !congrats!

Why not just chuck em in the water at the beginning of the show and save us the embarassment of sitting through the rest of it

Rog

I actually watched some of that on Saturday and just couldn't believe how pointless the whole exercise was; surely they can come up with something better.

So that's where my 139 squid has gone, worth every penny...reminds me a little of It's a Knock out.....not!

yes, brought tears to my eyes where that played and he found his rat dead. Anybody remember Dale Winton's mother "Sherrie"? was a minor early TV glamour girl, think she committed suicide, Dale Winton was also on either Radio Trent or Nottingham at one time, You know how on phone ins etc they have this delay edit thingy? well couldn't have been working one day as someone phoned in and not very polite re his "way of life"!

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=dale+winton

"His mum was an actress,who appeared in "A Hard Days Night" with The Beatles as one of the showgirls,"