Wallpaper/Skin

No, not BIP's wallpaper evaluation requests - more on the line of "wot the 'ecks goin on?" The last two days I've logged on to Nottstalgia I have been greeted by DIFFERENT versions of a Christmas theme.

Not objecting, just confused (I am easily confused) and wondering how many iterations we have to go through - or is it just that Mick has time off (good behaviour?).

I won't ask why other religion's holidays are not similarly celebrated :huh:

...I won't ask why other religion's holidays are not similarly celebrated :huh:

I've already written to the Commission for Racial Equality :tease: formerly the Race Relations Board, which changed it's name because of adverse publicity - as did Windscale, that beghat Sellafield - but the plant still pollutes the Irish Sea.

Cheers

Robt P.

Yep it was me, I cannot tell a Lie?

I have been playing with Christmas themes.

As this is the first response I saw, I assumed default skin settings being changed were not working, and members were not seeing the change.

Bah Humbug!

All members should now see Christmas Skin II, and should be able to choose the original Christmas Skin.

Not for me I’m afraid I’ve switched back to the Pre 2 skin….

Am I missing something here? Do I have a choice?

Better than last year with the snowflakes, took ages to sweep the dam stuff away and salt for ice.

Bip.

Go to the bottom left of this page, you will see two drop down box's, use the left hand box to choose the skin you wish to see.

If when you log on again sometime in the future and it's gone back to the Christmas one again simple do what i have told you above but this time when you have finished reading my Blog don't log out stay logged in.

Bip.

Admins see everything, and their skin choices overide admin default settings

So I could not see if setting defaults forced use of the new skin?

I have added the Blue Skin option for those who do not want to see the festive skins.

All parts of the Nottstalgia diversity policy.

(I am currently working on the Diwali skin)

Rats!

I like the "Trent Bridge" version. Oh well, perhaps one day Mick will bestow his graces upon me. In the meantime I'll struggle along with the morsels he throws my way.... :unsure:

Admins see everything, and their skin choices overide admin default settings

It begs the question - why don't the Mod's get the same priveliges?????.........

Admins have access to the board 'Look and Feel' layout and display controls.

If the skins became invisible to admins as well as members, it would not be possible to make them visible again.

In fact its a bit of a pain, I was unsure If I was making changes of skins because my admin permissions, meant I could not

overide my own permissions, so I could not see what was seen by members?

Clear now?