Internet Explorer 8 - anyone tried it?

I updated to it a couple of weeks back and my Yahoo homepage now takes ages to boot up!! can some one tell me how to revert to the good old days please????

IE is full of bugs, it will cause you no end of headaches, stay with Firefox, still one of the best browsers. I'm told Opera is pretty good too.

I have upgraded to ie 8 and no problems but use firefox. IE is full of security loopholes and firefore is more secure so its a no brainer really. You can get little add ons for firefox too that can be very handy. Also I use a program called ACRONIS. It aint expensive and it takes a 'snapshop' of your hard drive (although depending on the specification of your PC takes about 10 to 30 minutes to do this). It stores the image in a special bit of the hard drive called a secure zone that it creates and then you can pi** about as much as you like, download and try what you like and when things go wrong you just restore it to the snapshop you took and its back as it was. Obviously you need to have the PC running right when you take the image and you will loose anything you have put on or done since taking it but it saves a lot of heartachce.

I cant understand why everyone does not do this. Even though I have repaired PC's for a living and can get my self out of most holes I always use Acronis. I look on it as a condom. For peace of mind.