Here son what do you fancy for your birthday?

At least it was a female police officer, did he get brownie points for that.

Interesting to note that the so called non English speaking gentleman and his son were allowed into the country because of the death of his wife, thats a good one, how many other excuses do immigrants need, my pet gerbil in Somalia died last week, OK pal, thats good enough, help yourself to benefits.

C'mon Firbeck...be right.

While this is a weird case,and I agree with your previous posts that this country has gone nuts over immigration....

The judge reckoned the guy was of exemplary character...maybe he's a plumber or brickie who was desperately needed 8 years ago.What do you expect him to do...leave his kid back in Poland??

I have no beef with the Polish,most over the years since the war have been grafters...unlike most africans and the middle eastern brigade who seem to be mostly unemployed...and have 'lost' their papers so they can't be returned.

Denshaw reckons the father would make a good MP...with regard to his morals maybe...but he didn't try to get the tart on his expenses did he??

Nice to hear the policewoman was willing to drop her price by 20% ...Dunno if Alan Sugar would be impressed though...

busty_police.jpg