Just joined the forum today. Been lurking as a guest for a few weeks now, but decided to jump in. Been having loadsa fun reading the posts here

I'm Tracey. I've lived in this great city all my life... I did (for a couple of years move to the Long Eaton/Sawley area, but felt more comfortable back in my old stomping grounds of West Bridgford. (via a detour of Clifton)

Anyways, gotta run, these photos wont scan themselves

Ayup Jonesy and welcome. (Ignore BIP he'll try to chat you up straight away!!) smile2smile2 smile2smile2

We are not quite playing the game Tracey how am i to know if

you are fair game for my attentions when you haven't completed your profile yet, am i to take it that

you are going to make me wait?

In the mean time welcome and enjoy ya sen meduk.... I do!

Bip.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I'll add a bit to me profile in a few days... if you dont mind waiting.

I'm still finding my way round here at the moment... different forum software to what I'm used to using... (old dog, new tricks )

You should have been here a few days ago, handbags at three paces was the order of the day.

Bip.

Yeah? I bet every place has those days. A different forum I go to for my work stuff had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago... soon gets buried in the other posts :unsure: