Yeah you still hear it but it's a bit old hat nowadays. Usually used by the larrikin sort of a bloke well at least they think they are larrikins <_<

Hows the weather over there Ayup ?? It's absolutely bliss over this end, we are having the warmest Autumn, i'm sweating & only just raked a few leaves up!!

Yeah you still hear it but it's a bit old hat nowadays. Usually used by the larrikin sort of a bloke well at least they think they are larrikins <_<

Hows the weather over there Ayup ?? It's absolutely bliss over this end, we are having the warmest Autumn, i'm sweating & only just raked a few leaves up!!

Pitmen are alus larrikins Caz :D :D :D

Not a bad spring so far, we are in tornado season, as of yet we haven't had any severe thunderstorms....touch wood!

Been nice and mild the last few days and rainy yesterday.

Went to Omeo last week, it's very dry & brown, we really need some rain over here. This part of the country is changing weather wise, well it has this year, been very humid,we had a late summer & we just can't seem to get rid of it. Not too long until the Ski season, be interesting to see what it's going to be like. I should send a pic of the trees outside our house, they think it's Autumn & are shedding their leaves rapidly, but today was quite warm again. Strange very strange. :unsure:

Went to Omeo last week, it's very dry & brown, we really need some rain over here. This part of the country is changing weather wise, well it has this year, been very humid,we had a late summer & we just can't seem to get rid of it. Not too long until the Ski season, be interesting to see what it's going to be like. I should send a pic of the trees outside our house, they think it's Autumn & are shedding their leaves rapidly, but today was quite warm again. Strange very strange. :unsure:

You were in Omeo and didn't drop down the road to Cassilus and visit my Cousins?? :o

nooo I forgot all about that, I really must one day when we aren't in so much of a rush. We go to Omeo about once a month we have machines in the Hilltop Hotel do you know it?? What's your Surname?? Don't want to drop in there & introduce myself then can't remember your name!! :blink:

nooo I forgot all about that, I really must one day when we aren't in so much of a rush. We go to Omeo about once a month we have machines in the Hilltop Hotel do you know it?? What's your Surname?? Don't want to drop in there & introduce myself then can't remember your name!! :blink:

All you need to remember is John in Missouri, Howard and Chris will know right away :D :D :D

You can taste their delicious wines in the tasting room and maybe buy a couple of crates :D :D :D :D :D