Hello everyone.

I'm Andy Evans & i was born in Nottingham in 1970.

I was Born in Basford & we lived in a house behind the old Shipstones Brewery.

We moved to SnapeWood when i was still young then we lived in Beechdale for a while.

I went to Snapewood Junior School & Alderman Derbyshire Comp(Now known as the River Leen Comp)

I now live in Dudley in the west midlands.

My Email addy is REMOVED

Just thought i'd intoduce myself.

My family still live in Nottingham-My Aunties lives on the Whitemoor Est & My sister lives in Sherwood

Andy you dont need to post your email address, there is a secure scripted email link, for members to contact you. NEVER post your email address on any web site, unless you like lots of spam!

Welcome to Nottstalgia Mate :P

Mick T

Welcome to you! Be sure and look at the calendar and see if you'd be interested in joining in our little get together. :) Thank goodness there's finally someone my age on here! I feel a bit left out when they're all talking about the good old days (pre 70's) :P Don't forget to post a pic in the "What do ya look like?" forum! :D

Welcome to the site, enjoy...!!

I used to live on Bobbers Mill Road in the late 60's, 1967 to be precise. If you were born in 1970 then you are the same age as my daughter. I also lived at Beechdale, on Felstead Road. Then we moved to Ilkeston in 1973 and stayed here ever since.

Happy posting.

A :P

G'day Andy

Where in Whitemoor do your family live?my mum lives on there too.

• 4 years later...

What happened to all the early registrations?? One hit wonders??