New member here saying hello or should I say Eyup me duck, I was born in Nottingham, moved away in the 90's. I enjoyed reading the 80's threads and some of the names brought a smile to my face. Looking forward to contributing and rekindling some old memories.

Hiya Pollie - welcome.

,,,, tell us a bit about yer-sen,,,,,

Thanks for the warm welcomes, a bit more about me sen....

Born and brought up in Nottingham not far from Shonky Pit. Moved away from Nottingham in 1995, came back in 98 and moved away again in 2001. Now living in Lincs on the coast - literally! (50 meters from the sea at high tide). Trained as a nurse, worked as a ward sister for years until I had to retire after an accident at work, currently studying a BSC in Physics with the OU.

I used to frequent the Imperial, Boat club, Warro's and Morts back in the 80's and the Irish in the 90's - the city centre wasnt such a scary place back then, I certainly wouldnt wander around there now like I used to.

Hobbies include MMORPG (world of warcraft), reading fantasy (Eddings, Tolkein) painting, music (zep to zappa and much in between).

The loves of my life are two over exuberant labradors - not known as a dangerous breed, but if they were to land on you it would sting a little :rolleyes:

Hope that gives you a little peek at me, ask if you wanna know more.