Hi everyone,

I just wanted to be the first to tell you what a great place lymm vale is, its in cheshire and

Its really good fishing there, the people are great and really friendly

If anyone has been and has any good stories to tell, lets hear them

thanks

CHESHIRE!!!

Be carefull, you'll have Beefsteak down there with his unrully clan and their dipping jam jar on a piece of string trying to catch trout.

Yours truly attempting to seriously fish a couple of weeks ago:

fennes013.jpg

Brown shoes and couldn’t one get the full-length version of those trousers?

No wonder one didn’t catch owt looking like that…ha ha and aint it about time one got rid of the eighties hair do.

Bip. getting his own back.

Sorry, I don't understand, have you a problem, Bip, wer'e talking about fishing here, not the bait.

A nice spot, it's called Fennes, it's in Bocking in Braintree. We also have a lovely river that's full of every fish you can think of, as well as Otters. I'm lucky enough to live next to it, I'm not a commited fisherman, perhaps I should be, but I have the occasional dab.

Fishing!!! Don’t mention fishing to me I find it so pointless.

My brother took me several times to our local canal, which was the Wollaton Canal; the stretch that went by the pit, sadly its no more, houses now occupies that site.

Talk about boring I couldn’t wait to get home to play with me Kite on the local park.

I remember too him taking me to Attenborough graves again boring, just don’t see the attraction of drowning a maggot, also don’t see the point of having a keep net, what’s that all about then, at the end of the day doesn’t one throw the still alive ones back that’s if all of them haven’t suffocated.

Bip.

You cudda picked a better pic of yerself Firbeck...that 'brown Cardie' doesnt do you justice...but i see you've pulled a couple o hotties tho..... !rotfl!

Thats OK friend, it must be hard to accept long hair when you have'nt got any at all, or to be unable to wear shorts because of the problem with varicose veins.