Prophecies for 2010

In another thread I was waxing eloquent about the potential for a financial mess this year. Got me thinking.

What do you think might be in the news in this coming year for Nottingham and the world?

Can't say much about Nottingham as I have not been there in 10 years although I hope to visit in 2010 to show my new wife her English roots.

I sense a new war brewing in the Mid East probably over Iran's alleged nukes. This could be the trigger for the financial mess.

More climate change hype and the usual celebrity and political scandals. In other words business as usual. isitsafe

Notts County to get kicked out the league for financial iregularities.

Somebody famous will die.

Somebody will win the lottery.

Some famous world class football team will win a sporting contest in some far off South African country.

Notts County to get kicked out the league for financial iregularities...

Don't count your chickens, Ian...

Liverpool FC are yet to be thrown out of the game for failing to control 50 of their 'supporters' who killed another 50 of their own plus a further 39 Italians, a few years before...

Cheers

Robt P.

And i bet i'll be made to feel guilty as when i turn on a light more ice will melt.

Ain't you got them funny bulbs Fynger, my mum gets so many of them delivered by the council that she's given us shedloads, should last forever.

Looks like petrols gonna get stung with a 15p rise.

I think you mean the "motorist" will get stung Kev,

The Broadband tax was announced about 6 months ago to fund the service to remote areas. And now they are suggesting a further broadband levy for anti-piracy.

Them long lasting light bulbs ???

10 year guarantee 25p each, or (Get this) 5 for 10p . I bought 20 and nearly broke the bank !!!