Where In The World ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was under the impression that the Veritas office was on Nottingham Road in Ilkeston. The shop has just been re-painted.

I now know why he frequented a well known fish and chip shop in Ilkeston. Very secretive...

A :ph34r:

:D Flipping ek, i've just read that report, and i thought Sawley was bad..LOL

:D I wish sometimes i didn't miss so many leason's at skool, if i hadn't, i to could have writen as well as that....what i think is not necessarily what goes down on the page.....

Guest scooterboy
Black ice Picasso Posted on Apr 18 2005, 09:34 AM

Flipping ek, i've just read that report, and i thought Sawley was bad..LOL

Sawleys a bit posh compared to cottmanhay. Im a cabbie round there and its just like Beirut. :ph34r:

Didn't realise you were a cabbie Scoots. And for some reason I thought you lived in Mablethorpe,maybe the age thing is starting :angry:

Guest scooterboy

Nah just go down there alot for hols. We got a bit of family down there. 4 maybe 5 times a year plus my work takes me that way a few times. :ph34r:

Ilko i dont know what Kilboy thinks now they've taken the bollards away and relaced them with ramps so the peaked capped twokers can now jump further. :ph34r:

:D Flipping ek, i've just read that report, and i thought Sawley was bad..LOL

once you've got the razor wire adjusted right, and provided you only go out during the alloted hours then Cotmanay ain't such a bad place!

it's those people that try to push the boat out and try be different, you know the type I mean, the ones with fancy double glazing, and well cut lawns, they're just asking for trouble!

as long as you know the rules and keep your nose clean then the place has a certain charm and piquance,

I was only saying the other day to Kilboy Smirk how the place had improved since the fitting of those no-go bollards on Church street, and how considerate it was of the council to think of the Cotmanhay residents in protecting them from those rude and often brash outsiders!

ilko.

Err Where were we...?

post-25-1113821692.jpg

Oh yes, This is known locally as "The run up to the Election"

The drop at the end is for Mr Blair on Polling Day.

Is it some sort of sea water reclaiming thingy that puts water into the agricultural land in Scotland?

Anything to do with the Forth Bridge, when you get to the end there is a bit missing and you fall into a pond?

A :(

:D I know but for the life of me i can't think of the place or what it is called..I will thou, give me time..

:D But to be going on with it has something to do with Canal boats being lifted from one level to another...

Guest scooterboy

Yes Tutanic it is in Scotland but where ? :ph34r:

Yes BIP it is to do with canal boats but whats its name ? :ph34r:

these times are wrong its 12.30am or have I skanked off early and not realised. :o

i was going to say that :(

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/falkirk/falkirkwheel/

scoots did you know that the selector are playing at juckion 7 top of canning circus on the 1st july think thats a friday not sure of the line up , did go to see them at the fishponds in matlock about 2 years ago it was rammed .

http://www.junktion7.co.uk/content/gigs/default.php?month=7