Where In The World ?

Is it somewhere like Helsinki Den?? ive seen it before,but it's not helping me one bit crazy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friends A few clues Caz, these beers are brewed in this Country and i beleive you can buy the film of the story of "Den Lille Havfrue" on DVD. Friends tuborg-gold.gif1072_lg.jpg

In 1909, brewer Carl Jacobsen saw solo dancer Ellen Price dance in Fini Henriques' ballet "The Little Mermaid" at the Royal Theatre. He was so taken with her that he asked her if she would pose for a sculptor. She agreed in principle, but was not very interested in posing in the nude, when she found out just how publicly the statue would be placed. So Edvard Erichsens wife stepped in and modeled for the body. On September 14, 1912, the statue was first test positioned at its location, and on August 23, 1913, it was placed at its permanent location.

Does this help you at all?

A Kiss

Friends I have a question about your pic barnze. I was wondering dose the top come off that Pineapple and how big are the ice cubes ????? Kiss
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Vampire Your go Caz. Kiss Kiss Kiss

It's been over a year Caz ? so I'll say again IT'S YOUR GO ! :Vampire: