Expats Where Are You All??

What's happened to Ann & Judith, have we scared them away do you think?? hope not.

By the way Ann how far away is Concorde from you?? I may have already asked you this question so ignore it if I have , it's me age duck!

That reminds me, I haven't emailed Anne in a while :unsure:

:blink: I hope i've not offended them. But then again who are Ann & Judith??

:blink: Silly me i remember them now, dah

:D Hey Caz i'm catching you up on postings....LOL

Wouldn't be hard Den, I'm slack :huh:

As for Ann & Judith,you mean to say you don't remember?? I know you have posted replies to Ann. Not sure if Judith has posted but she is certainly a member. That medication must be too strong Lovey

:mellow:

It's his Altzhiemers Caz :ph34r:

He's very quiet at the moment Ayup,do you think he's watching over us :lol:

He's very quiet at the moment Ayup,do you think he's watching over us :lol:

It is quiet here, had to bring up the last four days of activity :o

• 3 months later...

:D No one remembers nowt... :o If they do they are not saying... sorry

Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends

Vampire I have a question Mick, when can we post our own pictures. I'll tell you why i'm asking. I have an old Panaramic post card which i wish to show all of you but at the moment i can't. It dates back to 1907 and shows the Trent embankment as it was then. The picture show's a pleasure steamer, and to the left across on the other side a large white building which i think is a dance hall or a picture house, it also show's the full length of the trent bridge looking in the direction of the toll bridge. Friends I have the picture saved but as i said earlier i have no way of putting it on this forum...If there is a way of doing this which i don't know about please could you or anybody please tell me... Friends

Just wondering how the Tram project was progressing in Nottm,is it finished yet?they were working on it when I last visited which is about 21 months ago, a lot of the streets in Nottingham were being dug up in readiness.

Friends As far as i know Caz it's all complete and running very well. Friends

Friends Over the last few months they have been altering the road system in the centre of nottingham so the traffic can run smoother. Just the other day they had finished that and that is up and running now.. Friends

:D No one remembers nowt... :o If they do they are not saying... sorry

Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends

Vampire I have a question Mick, when can we post our own pictures. I'll tell you why i'm asking. I have an old Panaramic post card which i wish to show all of you but at the moment i can't. It dates back to 1907 and shows the Trent embankment as it was then. The picture show's a pleasure steamer, and to the left across on the other side a large white building which i think is a dance hall or a picture house, it also show's the full length of the trent bridge looking in the direction of the toll bridge. Friends I have the picture saved but as i said earlier i have no way of putting it on this forum...If there is a way of doing this which i don't know about please could you or anybody please tell me... Friends

If you have any picture above 50k

they can be ftp'd manually by myself then linked in a forum using the IMG button

Mick

Vampire Ain't these smilies fun ? Vampire

they can be ftp'd manually by myself then linked in a forum using the IMG button

Mick

Friends sorry mick could you put that in English. Kiss ftp'dme fik i fink.

Friends Come on you lot i don't think it's just me that don't understand some of these terms mick comes out with, or is it.

tease "Na, it's not surely. I know what it is, you don't like to ask, ah that's it. afraid of what the others my think of ya. Sod it if i don't understand i ask.. and sod what the rest may think'.. sorry My apologises for that outburst..I feel better now.. Friends

tease You are going to think that i'm thick but i still don't understand what you are trying to say.

crazy I know how to transfer an image from one web site to another. But this image is on MY computer, it's not on another server or web site that's my problem how do i transfer that image from MY computer to this web site.

crazy Before the BIG BANG there was a link you could use to download images from MY computer to this web site since that fateful day that link has disappeared. tease

victory Just before you blow your top at me i have just read your reply again, am i right in thinking that you are saying that if i send the image to you you will post it for me ? victory

Kiss Just before i go Mick i have noticed something that might be very important. I apologise a lot to other members for my stupidity over certain matters, the word LORRY> I have replaced the letter S with an L because if i didn't it would come out as a Smilie. Even if you right it in higher case it makes no differance SEE sorry..

Ha Ha Ha LOL! :lol:

Velly Solly

I knew I should hasve re installed that spell checker!

LORRY? sorry? LORRY? sorry? LORRY? sorry? LORRY? sorry? LORRY? sorry?

Not a sad face in sight? NOW THERE IS

Fool

Are you also trying to tell me that you dont have a browse button to upload files?

M. YES

Now that I got my 'spell ckecker' my smelling problems are over

;) Are you messing with my brain mick. My head is spinning as it is with these new little green tabs.

tease sorry sorry sorry three sorry's in a row now tell my i'm imagining it.. tease tease tease tease tease tease tease Kiss

crazy It's the same with Fool crazy the list goes on.So what are we to do then mick, find other words to use or what. ;)

Vampire Never needed a spell checker, cheaky Vampire

PS, Do you think i'm over doing the smilies

Friends Well no reply as yet. Friends must be busy Friends that's my problem, no, not to busy, the lack of business. tease

yahoo Is it just me then or are other members out there having the same problem NO BROWSE BUTTON ya..... Shock waiting with baited breath. Shock

Vampire O yes while i'm on here i have had no answer to the Smilie quandary. Vampire "as if i will, stupid. Vampire'.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm back. Did anyone even notice I was gone? I've been home most of the summer with 3 kids all day, everyday whining about being bored, not having anything to do. :( That's funny, what about the playset, and the swimming pool, or bikes or skateboards!! Or inside there's the Playstation and the X-Box!!! :blink:

They very quickly forgot the trip to Disneyland at the beginning of the summer also! :angry:

By the way, where did all the new smilies come from. I see BIP is making good use of them!

I'm going to attempt to attach a picture of me with my youngest son at D-land. If it doesn't work, I'll e-mail it to Mick.

TTFN!! B)

Welcome Back Elaine.

You missed the major crash of 2005. Not quite Wall Street but It upset some

Nuttstalgions!. Were back mostly now. (On a new Host).

Take a look at the new front page at www.nottstalgia.com

Yes got the pic, just needs re sizing when I get a min.

Boy theres some good lookin gals in Cali. Can't wait till Christmas B)

Am gonna have to cap these smiley's :ph34r:

Friends Hello Cali Gal and welcome back to the best place for Smilies. If i was you make the most of them, if i know mick he's thinking at the moment of curtailing our use of them. If it's not one thing it's another with mick, can never please him LOL.. yahoo

Friends As Mick say's we had a Melt down while you was having fun with the children. Thankfully we'er back now and things are back to normal. Well as normal as it gets, if it wasn't for some of the nutters on here it would be a good spot for a picnic.. crazy

Shock To save you the anguish of wandering where the browser button has gone i've eaten them all..... crazy