During this alleged heatwave, shouldn't these sponging OAP's be refunding a considerable portion of their Cold Weather Payments to the DSS?

Cheers

Robt P.

Yes indeed. Suggest the extra moneys could contribute towards some kind of knife-sharpening or drug dealing facility for certain sections of Nottingham's 'misunderstood' youth.

During this alleged heatwave, shouldn't these sponging OAP's be refunding a considerable portion of their Cold Weather Payments to the DSS?

Cheers

Robt P.

bu99er! And I was going to petition for free fitment of air conditioning during this heatwave

Sod Off, I aint giving any of mine back...No Way !!! I remember at Christmas being stuck in my house for 4 weeks cos of the ice and snow, its a good job I am a scrounging Pensioner and can afford to run a 4x4 or I would have starved, one of those weeks was even too much for the 4x4.....£250???? It only fills the diesel tank up twice that does.

Owdtite, the biggest scrounging pensioner in Scotland....... :victory:

No, Should have thought wording COLD WEATHER PAYMENT gave a clue? I think you can get aircon via a grant, and extra £££,s to pay for running of such and/or fans, my own taken from an RAF windtunnel really burns the ££'s so will send next leccy bill to the social, hope you got your tv converted to digital FOC too owdtite?