Anyone know what happened to Tracy Moore, had a brother called Perry, lived in Bulwell around early 80's, her mum was a club singer with a great voice !englandflag!

• 1 year later...

Perry went to live in "Bridport" with a blonde piece.I dont if her mum is still alive but she was at the top of "Ravensworth Road" on a little estate.She became friends with my ex wife "Milly" who sadly died, she must be in her late 60's now.

Hiya Tony, thanks for the response, I knew Tracy (young tracy, mum was Tracy too) in 1984/85, we were together for a while............would love to know where life has led her.............her mum was wed to a guy called Derek, a terrific bloke ex lorry driver I think, worked in Bulwell somewhere for a haulage company.

Her real father Phil Moore was a scouse lagger, same trade as my brother & me...........he went back to liverpool.

I forgot to mention Young Tracy. She ballooned to an enormous size but she was still pretty. She had a thing for my brother "Keith Wilkinson" who is unfortunatley dead now. I don't know what happened to young Tracy though, for all i know she is still living in "Bulwell" the last i heard she was living on "Risborough walk" but i don't know the number.

I've emailed my niece, will let you know if she finds out anything.

Thanks Katyjay, truth is she owes me ten bob!!

I'll goo arves wivya if I gerrit back!! !rotfl!