Right Job - Wrong Job?

Now try this test

Right Job, Wrong Job

Here are my results.

mick, the right job for you will allow you to be Creative and Strategic

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognise and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. This could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mould, and truly excel.

The results on this one suprised me to say the least. They are so true to the job I used to do. I knew I was in the right job when I first joined.

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognise and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. This could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mould, and truly excel. 

A

Have you tried the color one on the same site? That's interesting

There are a few good ones I intend to take.

Today I took an official psycometric test, (Cant say any more)

The Complex maths problems, I flunked completely. crazy

But the Tests showed I was an all round good egg. B)

Looks like MENSA is out at least for the time being? sorry

• 7 years later...

24/08/2005 - Post #1........Now try this test - Right Job, Wrong Job

Tried external link and the result.........Oops! Page Not Found - Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found.

Guess somebody bumped it off. :rotfl: